Home Forums Chart Support Importing CanvasJSAngularChartsModule in my module throwing error

Importing CanvasJSAngularChartsModule in my module throwing error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hello team,
    I have installed Canvasjs-Charts Angular.. When i import the CanvasJSAngularChartsModule in my module, it is throwing following errors.. Tried of many google solutions, including delete and reinstall of node modules. But didn’t help.
    Can you please let us know the fix. Waiting for the valuable reply.
    Thanks in advance.

Error: ./node_modules/@canvasjs/angular-charts/fesm2015/canvasjs-angular-charts.js 71:10-28
    “export ‘ɵɵFactoryTarget’ (imported as ‘i0’) was not found in ‘@angular/core’

Error: ./node_modules/@canvasjs/angular-charts/fesm2015/canvasjs-angular-charts.js 136:10-28
    “export ‘ɵɵFactoryTarget’ (imported as ‘i0’) was not found in ‘@angular/core’

Error: ./node_modules/@canvasjs/angular-charts/fesm2015/canvasjs-angular-charts.js 100:0-27
    “export ‘ɵɵngDeclareClassMetadata’ (imported as ‘i0’) was not found in ‘@angular/core’

Error: ./node_modules/@canvasjs/angular-charts/fesm2015/canvasjs-angular-charts.js 154:0-27
    “export ‘ɵɵngDeclareClassMetadata’ (imported as ‘i0’) was not found in ‘@angular/core’

Error: ./node_modules/@canvasjs/angular-charts/fesm2015/canvasjs-angular-charts.js 65:21-42
    “export ‘ɵɵngDeclareFactory’ (imported as ‘i0’) was not found in ‘@angular/core’

Error: ./node_modules/@canvasjs/angular-charts/fesm2015/canvasjs-angular-charts.js 130:35-56
    “export ‘ɵɵngDeclareFactory’ (imported as ‘i0’) was not found in ‘@angular/core’

Error: ./node_modules/@canvasjs/angular-charts/fesm2015/canvasjs-angular-charts.js 147:35-57
    “export ‘ɵɵngDeclareInjector’ (imported as ‘i0’) was not found in ‘@angular/core’

Error: ./node_modules/@canvasjs/angular-charts/fesm2015/canvasjs-angular-charts.js 138:35-57
    “export ‘ɵɵngDeclareNgModule’ (imported as ‘i0’) was not found in ‘@angular/core’

Error: ./node_modules/@canvasjs/angular-charts/fesm2015/canvasjs-angular-charts.js
    Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘@canvasjs/charts’ in ‘D:\Trees\BEE\ce-customer\node_modules\@canvasjs\angular-charts\fesm2015’

Regards
    Suraj

I am using Angular version 11..

@suraj106,

@canvasjs/angular-charts supports Angular 12+ as of now. If you like to add CanvasJS Angular chart in Angular 11, we suggest you to use CanvasJS Angular component that’s included in the build available in our download page. Please take a look at this Stackblitz project for an example on creating chart in Angular 11.

Basic Column Chart in Angular

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Thank you Manoj Mohan for your valuable time and providing solution.
    I will try this solution..

Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.