Home Forums Feature Requests & Feedback How to plot the graph based on equation using canvasjs spline?

How to plot the graph based on equation using canvasjs spline?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Hi i am using to canvasjs in spline graph but i want to draw the graph based on equation but i try to draw the multiple series lines in graph only using array data based plotting the graph .so how to plot the graph based on equation for example (y=x^2+1) based on equation how to draw the graph using canvasjs please help..

Prasanth,

You can store all generated dataPoints, according to equation, in an array and assign it to chart dataPoints. Here is an example.

Its ok but i want to user type the equation for example algebra equation 1/5x + 2/15 = 1/7x + 4 based on equation how to draw the graph using canvasjs. please help me…

Prasanth,

You can use JavaScript eval() function to evaluate an expression. According to user input expression generate dataPoints and render chart. Here is an example.

Its working nice.i have one more how to ellipse shape graph draw in canvas its possible or not please helpme and Thank you.

How to plot the ellipse graph in canvasjs its possible are not.please helpme .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.