Home Forums Chart Support How to link (with URL) to a specific point in the chart?

How to link (with URL) to a specific point in the chart?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Is there a way to link (using the browser URL) to a specific point in the chart?

Not sure if this is possible. But basically it would be something like example-domain.com/chart#123.00-456.99 (or something). Like coordinates to a specific data point in the chart. Is that possible?

@davidr,

Are you looking for something like this? Also please have a look at location.pathname documentation page for more info.

In case this doesn’t solve your requirement, please share some pictorial representation or explain the problem in more detailed way, so that we can understand your requirement in a better way and help you out.

___
    Suyash Singh
    Team CanvasJS

Hi, thanks so much for that. I haven’t tried it yet but I want to link users to a specific point on the chart and have the coordinates listed in the URL. I’d also like the URL to dynamically change based on where the pointer is on the chart. Is that possible? I’ll give your code a whirl this week. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.