Home Forums Chart Support how to handle when y axis crossing 00:00

how to handle when y axis crossing 00:00

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Hi All

I want my chart plotting between 5 hours time which is 8PM to 1AM. difficulty is when time crossing 00:00 chart is coming downside instead of going upside example, 3rd Jul 2019 23:45 and 4th Jul 2019 00:30. If i use min and max range then chart is showing isolated when it crossing 00:00 on time span.

Pl. help me out in resolving this… i have updated yesterday also but there is no revert. kindly help on priority basis.

Priyank

@priyanksheth,

The chart is rendered according to the y-values that has been passed. The value at 00:00 seems to be lesser as the value that you have passed new Date(2019,7,3,0,1,14) is lesser than the other values. Changing y-value to new Date(2019,7,4,0,1,14) will render it higher than other values. Please take a look at this updated JSFiddle.

Considering this as duplicate of Yaxis bteween day one 7PM to day two 1AM, hence closing the same.

kindly help on priority basis.

In standard forum based support we reply to your queries at the earliest (may vary from 1 – 4 days). In priority support, you will receive response to your queries within 24 hours of working days – Please contact sales@canvasjs.com for further queries on the same.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.