Home Forums Chart Support How to get if this version of library is licensed or not.

How to get if this version of library is licensed or not.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hi, I would like to add some tests in my code to find the version and if the library bundle is licensed or not. I know I could get the version by CanvasJs.Chart.version. But would like to know where to get the license information.

@ravidasari,

CanvasJS commercial version doesn’t carry any watermark or credit link whereas trial version do. To download licensed version of CanvasJS, kindly login to My Account page with the registered mail from which you have purchased the license.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

@vishwas, thanks for reply. I want to know if there is a way for me to programmatically know if the library is licensed version or if it has watermark. We want to write this as a test to make sure developers do not upload a unlicensed version and automate the test on our side.

@ravidasari,

Sorry, it’s not possible to know if the version of library is licensed or unlicensed programmatically as of now. But it sounds like a good option to have, we will revisit the same for future versions.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.