Home Forums Chart Support How to call update my spline chart by week/month filter

How to call update my spline chart by week/month filter

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

How to update my spline chart by week/month filter

My spline chart is working receipt count by day but when use filter by week and month and when i click on redraw button result is not coming please help then i will raise request to customer to purchase this canvas chart product

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by chaman kumar.

@chaman-kumar,

Can you kindly create a JSFiddle reproducing the issue you are facing and share it with us so that we can look into the code and chart-options being used by you to understand the scenario better and help you out?

From what we have observed, sometimes things get delayed mostly when we are not able to reproduce the issue or not able to understand the exact requirements or the solution that we provide may not work properly due to the variation in chart-options being used by you and us.

Having a JSFiddle helps us in figuring out the issue and suggesting an appropriate solution accordingly.

Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

I want to redraw my chart acording to year/month filter
    this is my function in
    https://jsfiddle.net/mkdswcqx/1/

@chaman-kumar,

Can you kindly create a sample project reproducing the issue you are facing and share it with us over Google-Drive or Onedrive along with the sample data so that we can run the code locally at our end to understand the scenario better and help you out?

From what we have observed, sometimes things get delayed mostly when we are not able to reproduce the issue or not able to understand the exact requirements or the solution that we provide may not work properly due to the variation in chart-options being used by you and us.

Having a sample project helps us in figuring out the issue and suggesting an appropriate solution accordingly.

Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

could u please asist me over call

Hi i got the response but chart is not displaying
    i use
    XMLHttpRequest() for fetch the updated data from controller and the response is coming in responseText but it is not displying in form of chart.
    please help

@chaman-kumar,

As mentioned earlier, can you kindly create a sample project reproducing the issue you are facing and share it with us over Google-Drive or Onedrive along with the sample database so that we can run the code locally at our end, debug the issue and help you out?

Unless we run your code locally it’s difficult to reproduce the issue or understand your exact requirements or the solution that we provide may not work properly due to the variation in chart-options being used by you and us.

A sample project helps us in figuring out the issue and suggesting an appropriate solution accordingly.

Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

var dpss = []; var xValues1; var yValues2; var chart = new CanvasJS.Chart(“chartContainer3”, { theme: “light2”, // “light1”, “dark1”, “dark2″ animationEnabled: true, title: { text:”Number of receipts stored” }, axisY: { title: “Total Number of Receipts” }, axisX: { title: “Receipt Count By Month” }, data: [{ yValueFormatString: “Receipts-#,###”, type: “spline”, dataPoints:dpss }] }); chart.render();

This type of response is showing at place of chart

@chaman-kumar,

It seems like access to the above sample project is restricted.

Google Drive Restriction

Please share the complete sample project so that we can run code locally to understand the scenario better and help you out.

Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

Now check

And one more question

How we call another spring mvc controller in javascript function
    in AnyChartjs they use like
    var chartload = new AnyChart();
    chartload.setXMLFile(‘./noOfReceipts.htm?year=’+year+’&month=’+month+’&dimension=’+dimen);

How we call controller in canvasjs

Please reply fast i already share all the license price to my company if this problem will solve i will purchase

@chaman-kumar,

Within the redraw function, populating dpss array with just dataPoint values instead of pushing the entire chart-options should work fine in your case.

Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.