Home Forums Chart Support How to add Carousel to Column Charts

How to add Carousel to Column Charts

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

I want to draw column charts and then add Carousel to them. I want 10 column charts in a row that are sliding, so need to apply carousel to them. I’m using Bootstrap 4.

@Jaydeep1998,

Are you looking for something like this?

__
    Priyanka M S
    Team CanvasJS

@priyanka, yess, it’s working. Thank you so much for your help. You’re amazing. I was struggling since a day due to this problem. Tried various approaches and solutions but none of them worked. Your answer really helped me and saved my ‘time’. Also, can we change the width and color of the columns?

Again, thank you so much for the help. God bless you. Have a great day :)

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Jaydeep1998.

@Jaydeep1998,

You can use dataPointWidth and color for the same. Please take a look at our documentation for more available options.

__
    Priyanka M S
    Team CanvasJS

@priyanka, I changed the height of the Chart 1 from default to 1200, but chart 1 is getting disorientated, the lower portion. Have a look at this. Tried changing the height of the container but not working.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Jaydeep1998.

@jaydeep1998,

Instead of setting chart-height within chart-options, you can set the height of chart-container as per your requirements and render chart on slid.bs.carousel event. Please take a look at this updated JSFiddle.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

@vishwas, Thank you :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.