Home Forums Chart Support How to add blank space to index label

How to add blank space to index label

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

I would like to add a blank space to the beginning of my index labels on by bar chart. I have them placed “outside” and I would like to create more separation. The indexLabelFormatter ignores spaces at the beginning. Is there a way to insert blank space at the beginning, add margin or padding, add to the offset or in some other way move these labels slightly to the right?
    Thanks!

@newvibe,

Sorry, adding space in indexLabel or margin / padding to the indexLabel is not possible as of now.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

D M

When do you think this will be added, as my indexLabels are very close to dots and look very bad. If I was able to add a space or better yet specify an offset/padding that would be excellent!

@dmehta,

Sorry, we are busy with implementing some other important features at this point of time. Hence, there is no definite timeline for this feature as of now.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Any updates on indexLabels with padding or offsets?
    I was hoping to use either a padding or an offset to fix this indexLabel issue I’m having
    https://jsfiddle.net/ar8mtckv/

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by exclAIM1337. Reason: jsFiddle

@exclaim1337,

Padding or offset in indexlabel is not available as of now. However, by adding unicode space / braille pattern dots-0 in the beginning / end, you can adjust indexlabel to be shown within the slice of doughnut. Please take a look at this updated JSFiddle for working example.

Double Doughnut Charts

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.