Home Forums Chart Support graphs from sql data

graphs from sql data

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

the event I want to do is in the sql in the next image, I prefer to get the data from the database and take preference2017 and preference2016 draw it to the y column, I would like to show it separately for each one but I would like to show it separately for each row in 2016-2017 so sql de id si 1 If you press 3, you will only have 3 IDs and you will have 2016-2017 preferences. I would like to ask you if I can make this table.
    I do not sit in the logic of these columns I’ve pulled the columns together with each other but how will each come up with the following id 100 i have a separate table 275 would make a separate table i could not understand it i need it http://rehberevi.com/tercih-robotu If you examine from / address, there is a description of each university, I will call these numbers there, but I want to do graphical where is the article describing the way to do it?

@aybars,

Please take a look at PHP Chart Data from Database for an example on rendering chart with data from mysql database. If you are using ASP.Net, here is a tutorial on rendering chart with Data from Database.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

thanks but this example take all values in the tercih2016. I want to make seperate table for each id. when i select id 4 take 2016 and a2017 valuee for id:4. select 258 take values for this id:258

@aybars,

Can you kindly create sample project along with sample data and share it over Google-Drive or Onedrive, so that we can look into code, understand it better and help you out?

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.