Gradients

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Just a suggestion: if it doesn’t cause too much bloat, maybe add the option for background gradients? Or at least maybe an option for transparency so we can add our own gradients/images.

Awesome library btw, very slick piece of code.

Hi,

Thank you… :)

You can set transparent color as explained here. Gradients are not possible as of now. But I’ll consider it for future versions.

Sunil Urs

Hi Sunil,

We are going to start a new project for a large company that will be heavily using charts. Now it is a research phase where we are looking into different charting solutions. I guess CanvasJS should satisfy most of the requirements. But there is a high probability that gradients will be required for the project. Are there any plans for adding gradients support in the near future?

Thanks,
    Teimur Sadykhau

Sorry, gradients are not in the roadmap as of now.

When do you think you’ll have gradients on the map? We’re looking for a product to use as we port our Flash application to HTML5. We have our fills that I’ve completely ported to the CSS3 spec in which some are bitmap fills and some are gradient fills. For a charting product we need to at the least support Gradients.

It would be great if we could have a callback that will provide a canvas, data item, series, and etc… so that we could draw our own bars on the canvas.

Hi,

As of now we have decided to go with Flat Colors only and hence Gradients won’t be supported in near future.

Sunil Urs

When is the next release date?

gradient support
    zoom auto correction of axisY range (candlestick chart)

Raj,

Gradient support is not there in our roadmap as of now.

We are looking into issue where axisY range is not getting updated after zooming, in candlestick chart. We will be fixing the same in our future releases.

________
    Indranil Deo,
    Team CanvasJS

Are gradients available by now?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.