Home Forums Chart Support Fixed-X-axis/X-axis on top

Fixed-X-axis/X-axis on top

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

I’m trying to stack multiple graphs on each other and have synchronized zoom, pan and scroll. But i’d like all the graphs to have one X-axis, that is fixed on the page. Any ideas on whether this is possible? Also, is there a way to position the X-axis at the top of the graph?

hari,

stack multiple graphs on each other and have synchronized zoom, pan and scroll

It is possible to synchronize zoom and pan for multiple charts. Please take a look at this fiddle and also refer the tutorial for the same.

is there a way to position the X-axis at the top of the graph

You can position X-axis on top (secondary axis) by setting axisXType property to ‘secondary’.

__
    Priyanka M S
    Team CanvasJS

thank you! and as for the x-axis, is it possible that i only have one x-axis for all the graphs (since they are synchronized) and have it fixed to the bottom of the page, even when i scroll? I want it to be viewed at all times (like the navigation bar of facebook).

hari,

Are you looking for something like this? If not, please share a pictorial representation of your requirement, so that we can understand it better and help you out.

__
    Priyanka M S
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.