Home Forums Feature Requests & Feedback Evaluating to buy, ? about supported graph

Evaluating to buy, ? about supported graph

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

I am evaluating canvasjs for our mobile platform.
    Is it possible to represent the values listed below in a line graph/DateTime Series Graph

Date Value
    2/1/2015 10:00:05 90
    2/1/2015 20:09:10 92
    2/1/2015 20:20:35 90
    2/3/2015 03:34:50 67

x-axis buckets displayed will be 2/1/2015, 2/2/2015,2/3/2015

Most of our charts are DateTime based of this format hence need to know if this is supported, so as to make a decision.

Thanks
    Nirmala

nirmala,

Yes, With CanvasJS charts it is possible to create a chart with given values. Please refer this example.

__
    Anjali

Anjali,

Thanks for your responses, I will try out these samples at my end, however on the x-axis I need Dates and not time Stamp which could just be a format change.

Anjali,

When I change the Dateformating to MM/DD the dates are repeating, can this be avoided.
    Here is the jsfiddle for what I am trying.

Thanks
    Nirmala

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by nirmala.

Niemala,

Issue is because the automatically calculated interval is in hours and you have set valueFormatString to show MM/DD. So for every hour it is showing same month and date.

Instead you also need to set interval and intervalType property as show in this jsfiddle.

You should consider setting intervalType and interval whenever you set valueFormatString.

Sunil Urs

Hi Sunil,

Thank you very much.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.