Home Forums Chart Support Drill Down with mysql and php

Drill Down with mysql and php

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

is it possible to make a drill down chart using php and mysql? i have seen an ASP net one, but i would like to do this in Php,

@echolab,

Please take a look at this gallery page for an example on creating a drilldown chart in PHP. The Data can be directly passed to chart-options or it can be read from different data-sources like JSON, CSV, Database, etc. Please refer to this gallery page for an example on reading data from the database in PHP.

Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

Thanks for the reply, i have created the first graph getting the data from Mysql, the problem im having is with the drilldown,

i have linked my code snip of where im stuck,
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qN8O0uUa_NeQHRjL9ULLSfSSRo4s5qdB/view?usp=sharing

@echolab,

Can you kindly create a sample project reproducing the issue you are facing and share it with us over Google-Drive or Onedrive along with the sample database so that we can run the code locally at our end to understand the scenario better and help you out?

From what we have observed, sometimes things get delayed mostly when we are not able to reproduce the issue or not able to understand the exact requirements or the solution that we provide may not work properly due to the variation in chart-options being used by you and us.

Having a sample project helps us in figuring out the issue and suggesting an appropriate solution accordingly.

Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.