Home Forums Chart Support Drag external point inside curve charts

Drag external point inside curve charts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Hello,

i’m looking for a solution that allow to have a ‘standard’ curve chart like green curve that you can see on image link.
    Outside chart i would like to have different round object the are some categories like D,E,G,H, i would like to know if is possibile to drag category like “D”,”E” ecc. and drop inside a point over curve charts, like F.

Some could you help me ?

chart example
    chart example
    Many thanks
    Best Regards

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by earn01.

Image example

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by earn01.

@earn01,

Please take a look at this jsfiddle where you can click on any element listed to the left side of the chart and the marker and indexLabels gets added to that specific dataPoint.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Hello,
    this is really very useful, thank you very much.

if I want to move the point inside the chart shoud i use draggable function ? is the drag of a point supported?

can I also keep more points like D, F, G at the same time?

Many thanks

@earn01,

if I want to move the point inside the chart shoud i use draggable function ? is the drag of a point supported?

You can overlay custom DOM on top of chart, please refer Chart with Image Overlay for an example on the same.

Dragging and updating the dataPoint is possible in CanvasJS. Please refer ‘Interactivity Example’ in Features section of our homepage for the same. Also please take a look at an example in out gallery on Draggable Column Chart.

can I also keep more points like D, F, G at the same time?

Yes, you can have as many dataPoints and legends as you want.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

many thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.