Home Forums Chart Support Distinct column for same date

Distinct column for same date

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hello, on my project i import data from a database dynamically. On my axisX i have date value but when i display the column chart, there is only one column for multiple value on the same date.
    It is possible to dinstinct them ?

I can have an alternativ, if i display my value by an ID on axisX but the problem in this case is when to successive value with a gap on ID (like 50) i have a big space between two column, by date its note a problem but by ID its not relevant.

There is a solution to get two distinct column for the same date or a solution to delete spaces between two column ?

Thanks.

@rblours,

Can you please provide a pictorial representation for your requirement so that we can understand it better and help you out with an appropriate solution.

____
    Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

After two chat without reply i have already solve my problem, i turned to another API to manage my chart….

@rblours,

The forum is our primary channel for free support. Chat support is on best effort basis.

Having said that, I see that we had responded to your chat multiple times. There were two chat messages when our team was offline and we had reverted with the solution via email on the same day.

Feel free to let us know if you have any further queries.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.