Home Forums Chart Support Two servers, same code, same database, different outcome

Two servers, same code, same database, different outcome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Hi

I am testing my code on a test server.

Then I am porting the exact same code on the production server. The database are absolutely the same so no difference in data.

I am creating multiple charts embeded in bootstrap cards.

On one server the charts are nicely reduced to fit in each of the bootstrap cards.

On the other server, the charts are not stretched to fit in the bootstrap card, therefore overlap each other, making it unreadable.

Again: same code, same data.

@soudoplatoff,

Charts seems to be working fine with bootstrap cards as shown in this JSFiddle. If you are still facing the issue, kindly create sample project reproducing the issue you are facing and share it with us over Google-Drive or Onedrive along with sample database so that we can run it locally at our end to understand the scenario better and help you out.

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Well, no. This is not the good method. You are going to tell me that it works properly.

Because, again, it works properly on one server, and not on the other. Same code, same data, etc.

If you give me an email, I will send you screenshots of the phenomenon, and I hope you will tell me how to debug.

Thx

Anyway, I am testing 3.2.15 I see if this still happens

@soudoplatoff,

Can you kindly create sample project reproducing the issue you are facing and share it with us over Google-Drive or Onedrive along with sample data so that we can run it locally at our end to understand the scenario better, try out in different servers and help you out? Also, can you brief us about server details in which you are facing the issue?

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.