Home Forums Chart Support Datatable to Multi Series Chart

Datatable to Multi Series Chart

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Hello, I recently purchased Canvas JS. I am attempting to convert a DataTable in C# over to a canvas JS graph in ASP.NET MVC.

I have used the “ViewBag.DataPoints” method in the past, but i am hoping there is an easier way to graph my dataset.

Each “Column” in my Datatable will represent a different series, and the data below (integers) will be the data needing to be plotted.

Is there a way to achieve this without using the ViewBag.Datapoints method?

Thank you.

@eli-hellmer,

Can you kindly create a sample project reproducing the issue you are facing and share it with us over Google-Drive or Onedrive along with the sample data so that we can look into the code, understand the scenario better and help you out?

A sample project isn’t necessary, because I wouldn’t know what code to put in the sample project because my question is asking about how to start the code.

How can I use a DataTable (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.data.datatable?view=netcore-3.1) along with Canvas JS. Is there any way to convert the databable to a graph instead of having to use the Viewbag items in Asp.net MVC like your examples show?

@eli-hellmer,

Please download this sample project for an example on rendering chart using data from DataTable in ASP.NET MVC.

Thank you very much. Sample project was very helpful!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.