Home Forums Chart Support Compatibility in Javascript and Jquery

Compatibility in Javascript and Jquery

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Hello All, I want to know which one is more compatible between javascript and jquery? I am working on a javascript project and I have checked on google to find out the compatibility between them and according to this post, In jQuery, we don’t have to stress over composing any workaround or additional code to make our code viable to a browser. Can anyone about javascript compatibility?

@ankitdixit,

jQuery is a lightweight and feature-rich JavaScript library. With jQuery, you can achieve the same functionality with fewer lines of code compared to JavaScript. Also, jQuery has inbuilt feature of cross-browser compatibility whereas JavaScript requires extra coding to make it cross-browser compatible. To sum it up jQuery is more user-friendly compared to JavaScript.

Also, if you want to integrate CanvasJS the jQuery way you can use the CanvasJS jQuery plugin. Please check this documentation page for more information on the same.

Using Strict mode creates cleaner and more efficient code. But it isn’t supported uniformly across all browsers.
    What browser do you use?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.