Home Forums Feature Requests & Feedback column width thickness/size

column width thickness/size

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Hi,

I am using chart type as column for my live chart , i am getting data with respect to time , at initial stage data-points (data vs time) are less numbers so the width of the columns in the chart is displaying large and as data is growing (data-points are large number) then the width becoming reduce .

my quiestion is :
    1.is there any option to change column width so that i want display fixed column width chart how much live data it is getting from database.

hello please respond any one

Hi,

We don’t have this feature as of now but we will consider this in future Versions.

__
    Anjali

is it possibility to change in the library which you provides , if so please tell me . i have to hard code it for my internal presentation.

Hi,

Yes, it is possible to change the size of column inside the library. You can make a change in Property maxBarWidth inside renderColumn controls the width of bar. It can be controlled by changing .15 (fraction of chart’s width) as required at line number 4353 of 1.5 GA.

Anjali

Is there any option to change column width so that i want display fixed column width chart ?

@sumit1191,

You can set fixed column width using dataPointWidth property. Please check the below code snippet –

dataPointWidth: 20,

Also, kindly take a look at this JSFiddle for a complete working code.

setting dataPoint width

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.