Home Forums Chart Support Chart not showing; Trial version in the bottom left corner

Chart not showing; Trial version in the bottom left corner

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hi, I am newbie, so please go easy on me :)
    Currently I am using Laravel to build a web app. I have downloaded the zip file containing canvasjs.min.js. I set the route, controller, and view, and copy paste the code in the Installation in the Canvas JS doc. Nothing happen. However, if replace the code:

<script type='text/javascript" src="canvasjs.min.js'></script>

with this one :

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://cdn.canvasjs.com/canvasjs.min.js"></script>

then the beautiful chart will show up.
    Please advice me, am I missing something?
    Also, since this is a web app anyway (requires Internet), if I purchase the license, will the Trial version in the bottom left corner of the chart gone?

Many thanks for your answer
    Rgds,
    Herry

@herrygallery,

Thanks for your interest in CanvasJS. Providing the proper path of the script should work fine in your case.

Also, since this is a web app anyway (requires Internet), if I purchase the license, will the Trial version in the bottom left corner of the chart gone?

Yes, commercial version comes without ‘Trial Version’ watermark. Please contact sales@canvasjs.com for more license / sales related queries.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Please ignore my above post. Apologize. It is me who wrongly input single quote (‘) instead of double quote (“). Sorry again.

So, since I use Laravel, instead of put the js file in the same folder as my view Blade file, I put in public folder in my Laravel installation, work like a charm.
    Many thanks for this great product. Will enter the license shortly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.