Home forums Using CanvasJS Chart not showing; Trial version in the bottom left corner

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  herrygallery 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

herrygallery

Hi, I am newbie, so please go easy on me :)
    Currently I am using Laravel to build a web app. I have downloaded the zip file containing canvasjs.min.js. I set the route, controller, and view, and copy paste the code in the Installation in the Canvas JS doc. Nothing happen. However, if replace the code:
    <script type=’text/javascript” src=”canvasjs.min.js’></script>
    with this one :
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”https://canvasjs.com/assets/script/canvasjs.min.js”></script>
    then the beautiful chart will show up.
    Please advice me, am I missing something?
    Also, since this is a web app anyway (requires Internet), if I purchase the license, will the Trial version in the bottom left corner of the chart gone?

Many thanks for your answer
    Rgds,
    Herry

Vishwas R
    Keymaster

@herrygallery,

Thanks for your interest in CanvasJS. Providing the proper path of the script should work fine in your case.

Also, since this is a web app anyway (requires Internet), if I purchase the license, will the Trial version in the bottom left corner of the chart gone?

Yes, commercial version will remove the ‘Trial Version’ watermark. For any sales related queries, please contact sales@canvasjs.com.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

herrygallery

Please ignore my above post. Apologize. It is me who wrongly input single quote (‘) instead of double quote (“). Sorry again.

herrygallery

So, since I use Laravel, instead of put the js file in the same folder as my view Blade file, I put in public folder in my Laravel installation, work like a charm.
    Many thanks for this great product. Will enter the license shortly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.