Home Forums Report Bugs Chart.js display issue on Chromium

Chart.js display issue on Chromium

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Chart.js won’t display anything whenever I populate the chart with data on Chromium browser. It runs well on Google Chrome tho.

PS. I’m running chromium on raspberry pi.

@CJ20904,

You might have posted it here by mistake. However, you can try CanvasJS which is responsive across all devices and supports all the major browsers.

—-
    Bivek Singh,
    Team CanvasJS

Hi! Sorry for the mistake. I meant CanvasJS.
    When I try to populate the graph with data it starts to freeze. I am using Chromium browser on Raspberry Pi.
    But when I try to run it on Google Chrome on my laptop, it runs smoothly.

Thanks!

@cj20904,

Can you please provide us your PI details. Also a jsFiddle representing your issue would be highly helpful.

—-
    Bivek Singh,
    Team CanvasJS

Raspberry PI 3 Model B
    RAM: 1GB
    Processor: 1.2GHz

JSFiddle

Whenever I populate the graph with data from MySQL database, the Chromium browser freezes and do not display the graph at all. This only happens when I try to run it to my raspberry PI but when I run in on my laptop with Chromium browser, it runs smoothly without any problems.

@cj20904,

Can you please share your OS details and Chromium version?

It looks like you are using an older version of CanvasJS. You can download the latest version of CanvasJS from here or use this CDN: https://cdn.canvasjs.com/canvasjs.min.js

Also, you forgot to render the chart in your jsfiddle.

___
    Suyash Singh
    Team CanvasJS

@suyash-singh
    Thank you for noticing. Here is the OS details and Chromium Version
    Raspbian Jessie
    Chromium came from noobsv2.4.0

@CJ20904,

We tried but couldn’t reproduce the issue. Can you please let us know the chromium version that you are using? Also Can you please check it with the latest version of CanvasJS and let us know if it solves your problem?

—-
    Bivek Singh,
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.