Home Forums Chart Support Chart is not displaying

Chart is not displaying

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

hello team,

i wanted to talk about the charts linking to the database .
    (canvasjs.com/forums/topic/multiseries-column-charts). Yesterday i downloaded this sample project from your forum. it is a simple project regarding how to create chart by linking it to database.
    but it is not displaying the chart on my system
    please help.

Sankalp

Sankalp,

It seems to be working fine. Can you kindly check if you have imported database and updated database username, password in service.php accordingly? Also can you kindly check the Browser Console for any errors?

Kindly follow the instructions given the forums thread along with updating the database username & password in service.php.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

yes sir, i ofcourse have updated the necessary changes. even then it is not displaying. also the index.php file does not contain any php tags…it is just a html doc so please tell how to convert that in php

Sankalp,

Retrieving data from database has been handled in service.php which is loaded in index.php using AJAX request. You can combine both into a single php file according to your requirement / coding-style. Please take a look at this updated sample project.

The sample projects shared seems to be working fine, can you kindly check browser console for any errors? Also can you kindly brief more about the issue you are facing like screenshot of the output, whether the chart is rendering with just axis atleast or chart is not at all rendering, etc which helps us understand your scenario better and help you out?
    PHP MultiSeries Column Chart

Please refer PHP Chart from Database for an example on rendering chart in PHP from database. Also you can download & checkout PHP Samples from our download page.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

thanxx a lot mr vishwas, the updated sample project you sent is now working.
    could you please tell that what did u update and made the 2 files into one…???

also this chart is double column. can u please tell me what to remove in this to make it a single column chart..??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.