Home Forums Report Bugs Chart is cutted off at start when only axisY2 is in use

Chart is cutted off at start when only axisY2 is in use

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Hi,

I recently started experimenting with CanvasJS and have run into a peculiar issue during my tests. Specifically, when I set up the chart with only the axisY2 (axisY is not in use), I’m encountering a problem where the chart gets cut off at the beginning.

This results in the initial values on the axisX and the corresponding data points not being visible.

cut-chart

Interestingly, this issue doesn’t arise when both axisY and axisY2 axes are in use.

not-Cut-chart

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem, and if so, how did you address it?

I appreciate any insights or suggestions you can provide. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Mateusz

@themadmattt,

The solution to show the label 40 depends on multiple factors based on chart-options you are using. Setting axisX viewportMinimum to a 38/39 or setting labelAngle to a positive value should work. However, these are not the limited set of solutions as we don’t know the exact use-case of yours. Kindly try out the solutions & see if it works. If you are still facing issue, kindly create a JSFiddle reproducing the issue (with sample data) & share it with us so that we can look into the chart-options being used, understand the scenario better and help you out.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.