Home Forums Report Bugs Chart Fails to Load

Chart Fails to Load

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Hi,

I have a chart that shows depth profiles for diving and I run a single PHP page that calls data from MySQL via a query string variable and on my iPhone and iPad it has suddenly decided to stop showing the chart at all but it’s random and sporadic. I tried on my laptop and it loads 100% everytime when I switch between logs. This also used to work flawlessly on iPhone before. Something has changed and now the chart isn’t rendering. It’s just a complete black area. I’m wondering if this is some kind of caching thing. I did recently update my phones IOS but I didn’t update my iPads. The only thing that has changed that isn’t an update is the current year we are in (if that has anything to do with it). I am running v2.2 commercial. Is this fixed in the latest 2.3 version. Is there a changelog available for the new version? Thanks.

@n8ryder,

Webkit allowed 448MB of canvas buffer memory earlier whereas they have dropped it to 224MB. Because of this, there was some memory issue with CanvasJS Charts in latest iOS. However we have optimized memory consumption in CanvasJS v2.3 – please checkout release blog for more info. Kindly download latest version of CanvasJS Charts from our download page and let us know your feedback.

If the issue still persists, kindly share sample project over Google-Drive or Onedrive, so that we can look into the issue and help you resolving it.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Ok, well of course my license only just ran out so now I have to buy another to get the latest. I’ll just leave it for now because it still works occasionally. The weird part is that a page may load properly then I go to a different one then come back and then it decides not to load yet it worked the first time and the page size and buffer would be exactly the same both times.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.