Home forums Using CanvasJS CanvasJS in Angular 6

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vishwas R 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi i’ve been using canvasjs for a long time in php and javascript. Does CanvasJS supports Angular 6? Thank you very much…

@yansonalvin97,

CanvasJS works fine with all versions of Angular. Please take a look at this sample project for integrating CanvasJS in Angular 6 app. Also please refer to Angular Gallery for more examples.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Hi Vishwas, can you help me implement the chart which the data comes from json (NOT EXTERNAL JSON) in Angular 6. I’ve seen the Angular Gallery but I want to achieve the chart using the json output of my application not on an external json.

@yansonalvin97,

Parsing the dataPoints to the format accepted by CanvasJS before passing it to chart-options should work fine in this case. Please take a look at this JSFiddle for rendering chart from JSON object.

If you are still facing issue, kindly share sample project along with sample JSON over Google-Drive or Onedrive, so that we can look into it and help you out.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Hi Vishwas, yep parsing dataPoints before passing to chart options should work fine and I already implemented it in php and javascript. My problem here now is that I’m using Angular 6. Can you do me a favor to create a sample chart given with this json which is the output of my application.

https://api.myjson.com/bins/k68yo

Thank you very much… Kudos to your team… Great support.

PS. any chart data you would like to generate based on my json would be fine to me…

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  yansonalvin97.

@yansonalvin97,

Please take a look at this Sample Project

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.