Home Forums Chart Support Canvas with a text inside

Canvas with a text inside

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Hi,

I want to create Canvas type: “doughnut”
    with a text inside,
    How can I do that?
    with “indefinably”?

Thanks

Alexander,

You can place title inside Doughnut chart by using verticalAlign. Please have a look at this JSFiddle.

Doughnut Chart with title in the center

___
    Suyash Singh
    Team CanvasJS

I just purchased CanvasJS and created a chart, but the “Trail Version” and “CanvasJS.com” is showing on the chart … I have to remove it so I can do a presentation on my project. How do I remove the “Trial Version” …

If I cannot remove I will need a refund as I cannot use with the two watermarks

Gayle,

You can download the commercial version of the library from “My Account” Page. Replacing the trial version of library in your project with the downloaded commercial version (canvasjs.min.js file) will remove the trial version text. We suggest you to clear the browser cache after replacing the script.

If you are still facing issue in downloading commercial version or for further license related queries, please contact sales[at]canvasjs[dot]com.

___
    Suyash Singh
    Team CanvasJS

without purchase we are easy to remove “Trail Version” and “CanvasJS.Com” from chart.

I found bug in CanvasJs.js.

but i dont reveal the code.

because i respect Canvas Team.

hello guys, how to remove TRAIL VERSION ?

Hi @brims00,

CanvasJS commercial version doesn’t carry any watermark or credit link. You can purchase commercial version from the pricing page.

For further queries please contact sales[at]canvasjs.com

Is this Paid

Hi @Shubhangi,

You can find more details about license prices at https://canvasjs.com/license/

You can also talk to our sales team using live chat on the website or by writing to sales[at]canvasjs[dot]com

Sandeep Hegde
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.