Home Forums Chart Support Canvas line Chart not visible IPAD

Canvas line Chart not visible IPAD

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Hi,
    I am getting a warning on Ipad “total canvas memory use to exceed the maximum limit (256)”.
    Blank chart visible on screen.

@amolpatil,

Can you please let us know the version of CanvasJS being used by you?

Earlier WebKit allowed 448MB of canvas buffer memory whereas now they have dropped it to 224MB. Because of this, there was some memory issue with CanvasJS Charts in the latest iOS. However, we have optimized memory consumption in CanvasJS v2.3 – please check out this release blog for more info. Kindly download the latest version of CanvasJS Charts from our download page.

If the issue still persists, kindly share sample project over Google-Drive or Onedrive, so that we can look into the issue and help you resolve it.

____
    Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

@ShashiRanjan

Same problem happened on my project by using IPAD to visit my website through google chrome.

The situation is that chart is OK when first time open the website, but after multi times refresh page, some chart on page has become visible, only tooltip still work.

My current CanvasJS Commercial vsersion is 2.2GA, and I try to use the latest version v2.3 you suggested, the chart sometimes would has disappear, but not frequently than 2.2GA.

Would you provide some method or solution for the customer who own the older comercial veision to avoid this error occured?

Thank you.

@lchi-cheng,

We will recommend you to use the latest version of CanvasJS v2.3.1 as we have further optimized the library to work with the latest iOS.

____
    Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

This issue still persists in CanvasJS HTML5 & JavaScript Charts – v3.0.5 GA.

@bselianakis,

We have optimized this in version 2.3.1 . However, we will further optimize this in future versions.

Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

Using license version 3 and above ,but still get to see blank graph in ios device, please help

@pankaj0086,

Can you please create a sample project reproducing the issue you are facing and share it with us over Google-Drive or OneDrive along with the OS & browser details so that we can look into the code, understand the scenario better and help you out?

Ranjitha R
    Team CanvasJS

I am getting this issue on the stockcharts ohlc – latest version of Canvasjs

@thefireescaper,

Can you kindly create sample project reproducing the issue you are facing & share it with us over Google-Drive or Onedrive so that we can run it locally at our end to understand the scenario better and help you out?

At the same time, kindly check if you are using one of the standard date-formats if your data includes date-time values. Some of the browsers handles date-time even if you pass date in wrong format whereas some browsers don’t.

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.