Home Forums Chart Support can’t bind ‘canvasjs-chart’ in Angular

can’t bind ‘canvasjs-chart’ in Angular

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Hi all . Today i tried to demo canvasjs.chart in angular but seem like it not working well. I have followed the guide https://canvasjs.com/docs/charts/integration/angular/ but it turn some error like

Error: src/app/app.component.html:2:19 – error NG8002: Can’t bind to ‘options’ since it isn’t a known property of ‘canvasjs-chart’.
    1. If ‘canvasjs-chart’ is an Angular component and it has ‘options’ input, then verify that it is part of this module.
    2. If ‘canvasjs-chart’ is a Web Component then add ‘CUSTOM_ELEMENTS_SCHEMA’ to the ‘@NgModule.schemas’ of this component to suppress this message.
    3. To allow any property add ‘NO_ERRORS_SCHEMA’ to the ‘@NgModule.schemas’ of this component.

i have imported canvasjs.angular.component and save canvasjs.min.js into project. Can anyone help me this T_T

@top9x-lee,

Can you kindly create sample project reproducing the issue you are facing & share it with us over Google-Drive or Onedrive so that we can run it locally at our end to understand the scenario better and help you out?

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.