Home Forums Chart Support Cannot display stable graph on iphone (both safari and google chrome)

Cannot display stable graph on iphone (both safari and google chrome)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Hi everyone,

I try to get data from “index.php” to show on “dashboard.php”.

It’s work normally on google chrome (on windows) but it doesn’t work on iphone (safari, google chrome).
    The problem is when I click on pie graph, It can link to dashboard.php but sometimes show data normally but sometimes show blank screen.

Screen to display data

Thank you very much.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by nuiinc.

@nuiinc,

Can you please create a sample project with sample data and share it over Google-Drive or Onedrive so that we can look into the code, understand it better and help you out?

I will share you a data within today.

Thank you for your reply.

My program and database will be added to Google Drive as below link.

My_program_and_DB

Thank you very much.

@nuiinc,

Earlier WebKit allowed 448MB of canvas buffer memory whereas now they have dropped it to 224MB. Because of this, there was some memory issue with CanvasJS Charts in the latest iOS. However, we had optimized memory consumption in CanvasJS v2.3 – please check out this release blog for more info.

Also, we will further optimize it in future releases.

Dear Indranil Deo,

Thank you very much for your kind support. :)

Dear Indranil,

We are facing the same issue with version 3.4.5 GA on iPhone devices. If we downgrade it may break the existing behaviour. So, can you please fix the issue in the updated version?

Kindly do the needful.

@asheik4ecegmail-com,

We have optimized the memory consumption in v2.3 and it is working in the latest version. We will further check possibilities to optimize it in our future versions.

In the meantime, you can try lazy-loading the charts. We tested the same using jquery.inview & it seems to perform better compared to the regular way of rendering charts. Please download this sample project for an example on rendering charts with Lazy loading.

[Update]

We have released v3.6 GA with improved memory management. Please refer to the release blog for more information. Do download the latest version from download page & let us know your feedback.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.