Home Forums Chart Support bubble chart stroke / pin y axis

bubble chart stroke / pin y axis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Hello,
    I have two questions to ask, sorry if these questions have already been asked.

1) I wonder if there is a way to set stroke color on the bubble of the bubble chart.

2) Is it possible to pin(freeze) the y-axis when the chart is horizontally long which requires scrolling?

Thank you in advance!

@tiapoo,

1) I wonder if there is a way to set stroke color on the bubble of the bubble chart.

You can set markerBorderThickness and markerBorderColor to draw a border around the bubbles in a bubble chart.

2) Is it possible to pin(freeze) the y-axis when the chart is horizontally long which requires scrolling?

We are looking into this further & we will get back to you at the earliest.

Thangaraj Raman
    Team CanvasJS

@ThangarajRaman

Ah, thank you for your reply. Didn’t know that different terms are used for the stroke color.
    Will wait for the update, thank you!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by tiapoo.

@tiapoo,

Please take a look at this JSFiddle for an example on freezing the y-axis and scrolling the chart horizontally along x-axis using jQuery-UI Slider.

If this doesn’t fulfill your requirement, could you please create a JSFiddle with your use-case and share it with us so that we can understand the scenario better and help you out?

Thangaraj Raman
    Team CanvasJS

Hi, thank you so much for the previous help.
    I have one more question.

I have a bubble chart with multiple categorizations, and each category has different-colored bubbles. It looks something like this:
    http://jsfiddle.net/canvasjs/snvwsjoo/

Here, how can I assign different colors on each category’s toolTip? For instance, I want the blue bubble to have a blue borderColor, and the red bubble to have a red borderColor.

Cheers!

@tiapoo,

Tooltip accepts the color of datapoint as it’s border-color by default & it seems to be working fine. Please refer to the screenshot below.
    Chart Tooltip Border Color

If you are still facing issue, can you kindly create JSFiddle & share it with us so that we can look into the code / chart-options being used, understand the scenario better and help you out?

Thangaraj Raman
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.