Home Forums Chart Support Bad Performance when loading data asyn

Bad Performance when loading data asyn

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hello everybody,
    i’m trying to load a lot of data (round about 80.000 data points, every 2 seconds one data point) via a async fetch.
    After receiving my data an displaying them into the chart, the chart starts to lag as soon as I hover over it.

I used your react example project and copied the “PerormanceDemo” file and adjusted it to my needs.
    I also tried to render the chart only if the request is done and the data are parsed properly, but that didn’t help.
    If I you your “generateDate” – method with a limit of 80.000, then there is no performance issue.

Hope you can help me with this issue.

Best regards

@mbringezu,

Performance of the chart seems to be proper. Can you kindly create JSFiddle reproducing the issue you are facing and share it with us so that we can understand your scenario better and help you out?

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Sorry for taking so long to get back at you.
    I’m facing the issue to mock a backend.

I could give you a link with username/password, so you can see for yourself whats the problem is. But I’m not allowed to post this credentials and link here. If you could give me an e-mail where I can send you the specifics, that would be great :)

Best wishes

@mbringezu,

One of our representatives will get in touch with you over email :)

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.