Home Forums Chart Support display value on every fifth value on index label Reply To: display value on every fifth value on index label

@sksingh20,

In link shared by you … I am looking for y value to be displayed on chart for most higher value of x.
Like in specific case to this jsfiddle link , I am looking for y value on chart for highest x value i.e, 90.

You can achieve this by looping through the dataPoints to find the maximum x-value and adding indexLabel to the dataPoint that has highest x-value as shown in this JSFiddle.

If this doesn’t fulfill your requirements, kindly create JSFiddle with your use-case, so that we can understand the scenario better and help you out?

From what we have observed, sometimes things get delayed mostly when we are not able to reproduce the issue or not able to understand the exact requirements or the solution that we provide may not work properly due to the variation in chart-options being used by you and us.

Having a JSFiddle with your use-case helps us in figuring out the issue and suggesting an appropriate solution accordingly.

—-
Manoj Mohan
Team CanvasJS