After a bit of thinking, I went through the settings of my browser and hit upon System >> Use hardware acceleration when available as this option was enabled.
I turned this option off and restarted Chrome as suggested by the browser itself. All of the graphs which did not work before are now functioning normally.
I believe that this is a temporary solution to my problems.
* Open You Google Chrome settings.
* Click on Show advanced settings.
* Scroll to the bottom of the page.
* Within the System section. Disable Use hardware acceleration when available.
* Click on restart, this will reopen every opened tab.