Home Forums Chart Support Regarding taking report using tcpdf in php along with data and pie chart

Regarding taking report using tcpdf in php along with data and pie chart

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You have given me the link for base64 image and then use the same to generate PDF

Hi all canvasjs team members,
    Using you pie chart in the ui I want to convert that in report. My difficulties are My reports are running in tcpdf.
    I like to ask a few questions:
    when I use canvasjs chart in the UI. I need to take a report along with the pie chart. If it is possible Can you give us the support on how to do it?
    And also show me the examples , I am using tcpdf library files for creating or building the report in pdf format.
    But i have the report generate button in another page
    the pie chart generating in another page
    the data is coming from database through php.
    the data is exported from my application (ui) can converted that in report it is in php file
    so I find difficult to join the pie chart along with the data
    the ui has got multiple pie chart
    I want the respective pie chart to be exported

@palaniappan-praveen,

CanvasJS is a JavaScript library which runs on client-side. To embed chart in pdf generated using server-side libraries like tcpdf, mpdf, etc please follow the below steps.
    1. Generate the image of chart using headless-browser like PhantomJS. Please refer this sample project for an example on same.
    2. Add image generated in previous step to the pdf using TCPDF. Please refer TCPDF documentation for an example on the same.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJSs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.