Home Forums Chart Support Performance of tooltip

Performance of tooltip

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Hi there, im having big troubles with tooltip performance.
    At first i thought it was something im doing bad, but i test multiple things and i maybe found something.
    First
    If you look this example you will see a chart with 14 series, last one have more points that the others one series different. In this case tooltip performance is working badly JUST when you try to hover the data of last series when there is not the others.
    I thought it was because this one have more data, but if i set all series with this amount of data it works fine, but no in the edges of the chart
    all same data

Second
    I cant reproduce it in a jsfiddle cause data is from my backend and cant copy/paste about 60k data..
    but i share you 2 videos and some images where I tried 2 options.
    Fits one: data pushed in chart with secuencial dates, start “now” and keep adding 1 second
    secuencial
    With this, the performance work fine in middle but so bad in edges or when i have more data
    first option video

Second one: Data is pushed with their respective time, with that all series are distributed in the chart (some series have less data so are shown in the middle)
    This is the option that I need to show in the graph, but i get horrible performance of tooltip
    real option

@nerviozzo96,

Thanks for reporting the use-case. We will debug and analyze the use-case further to understand the exact scenario and get back to you at the earliest.

Hi there, I would like to know if there is any progress or any trail on this issue.
    Thanks!

@nerviozzo96,

On analysis we found the tooltip to be lagging in case of multi-series chart & data is missing towards the edge of the plot-area. We have considered this as a bug and would be fixing it in our future releases.

Great, thanks! I’ll be waiting.

Hello, is there any news about this bug?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.