Home Forums Chart Support How to change chart’s default position from absolute to relative.

How to change chart’s default position from absolute to relative.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

I have applied 4 charts in two columns in html/css file. But the each column two charts were overlapped each other. So I changed the position of <div> segments to relative. But expected output didn’t happen. Then I checked the inspect of the output page and changed the position of <canvas> elements from absolute to relative and it worked. But I do not know how to do it in script. Tried adding position:"relative" code to the charts but that didn’t do such thing. Can anyone help me in this case?

@sjanupa,

Rendering multiple charts in a page seems to be working fine at our end (without any overlapping of charts). You can also refer to this documentation page for a step to step tutorial on rendering multiple charts in a page.

But the each column two charts were overlapped each other.

Can you kindly create a JSFiddle reproducing the issue you are facing and share it with us along with the sample data so that we can look into the code, understand the scenario better and help you resolve?

Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.