Home Forums Chart Support Series Groups and Dynamic Loading Reply To: Series Groups and Dynamic Loading

@jrobinson,

With few lines of code, you can hide / unhide multiple dataSeries by clicking just one legend and grouping them as shown in this JSFiddle.

My other issue is attempting to make this dynamically load. This is just but one pump and I would have to extract the data for various other pumps. The chart trims, HP, etc. all change drastically and there’s possibly fewer or more series lines. I saw it’s possible to load dataPoints, however is it possible to store and load each series from within data, axisX etc.

CanvasJS Just renders chart with the data being passed to it. You can pass and store anything inside chart, data, etc and access it as chart.options.propertyName (chart.options.data[index].propertyName if stored within dataSeries).

From what we have observed, sometimes things get delayed mostly when we are not able to reproduce the issue or not able to understand the exact requirements. Having a JSFiddle helps us in figuring out the issue and many a times we can just edit your code on JSFiddle to fix the issue right-away. I request you to share JSFiddle with your use-case if you have further queries or facing any issue.

Vishwas R
Team CanvasJS