Home Forums Chart Support Help with Dynamic chart, please !!! Reply To: Help with Dynamic chart, please !!!

Sanjoy,

I am quite surprised to see the effort you have put in to assist me. It is truly commendable. Thanks:-)
I have checked the fiddle and see that, when we click the button, the new json data is appended to the chart while retaining the old data as well.(i.e the earlier columns, representing ratings of default product remain as it is, while the new columns representing ratings of new product are displayed besides them). My requirement is to clear the earlier columns completely and just display the new columns (representing the new data). Is this possible?

Also the earlier data if held in memory should be cleared altogether. As i don’t need any memory overhead.
Further, the code that seems to work in your fiddle isn’t working for me. I suspect it’s because of the new columns being populated in addition to the original columns (9 in my case) , it must be going out of the chart container width i have specified.

Ok, I just increased the container width and it still didn’t work. Looks like the only option now is to clear the earlier columns and replace it with new columns.

Regards,
Cool1

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by cool1.