Home Forums Report Bugs Pie Title and Legend doesn't render in IE8

Pie Title and Legend doesn't render in IE8

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Internet Explorer 8.0.7601.17514

When browsing this site and my a page I’m working on, the title and the legend do not render for the pie charts. These seem to be the only charts that are affected, all other charts seem to render just fine.

Thanks for reporting the issue. I’ve fixed the bug. Will be giving you a new build within a day.

Sunil Urs

Here is an intermediate build with the issue fixed. Do try out and let me know if it works fine.

Excellent!! Thank you sir this is working.

Crap, although the title is working in IE, the legend text has stop showing for all charts. The color images appear just no text. This has affected all browsers.

Since the fix caused other issues, I reverted back to the previous version. I’ve since used css tricks to place Title and Legend text only when the browser isn’t IE 9, until a stable fix is put in place.

Can you please try the latest version from the download page and let me know if it worked. If you are still having the problem, please post some code using which I reproduce the same. Am not able to reproduce the issue at my end.

The latest download has corrected this issue with rendering the title and legend for pie charts, thank you guys so much for all the awesome work you do.

You are welcome… :-)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.