Home Forums Chart Support Color Changing Data Threshold

Color Changing Data Threshold

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Apologies if this has been asked/answered before.

I am looking for a way to set a threshold for my data series, that will live stream real time data updates from server to client. I want it to set the color of the data point depending on if it is simply less/greater than the threshold, red if it is above and green if it is below. So far, I have gotten it so that it colors all data points green if the latest Y axis value data point is below the threshold, and turns all data points red if the latest data point is above it. This is with a modified version of your example using external JSON in the documentation. I wish to make it so that all data points above the threshold are red, and all below the threshold are green. I see that individual data point color value assignment is possible, just wondering if I can do it in a logic method without explicit assignment as in the example I’ve seen.

Thanks!

@dbeets,

Sorry, its not possible to change color without explicitly setting. Please check this jsfiddle where you can change color by setting it explicitly.

Vishwas R

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.