Home Forums Feature Requests & Feedback Zoom Callback event

Zoom Callback event

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

We have a line chart and we want to get the zoom event to write business function to get the full details of the zoomed portion of graph, for the same we need to start point and end point of the zoomed portion to query to DB. Could you please let us know how we can implement this if there is no callback function?

Nagendra,

We still don’t have this feature in the public version. But currently we are working on it. We’ve sent you an internal build over email along with examples. Please note that this version is still under development and final version might have minor changes.

Sunil Urs

Hi, Sunil Urs, I need this feature too. Could you send me a copy of that development ver.? Thank you very much!

nivux,

We’ve sent you an internal build over email along with examples.

__
    Anjali

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Anjali.

thanks, I’ll try it! ^^

Hi, Sunil Urs, I need this feature too. Could you send me a copy of that development version? Thank you very much!

Ryan,

We have changed the API slightly. So, please wait for a week and it will be available publicly for download.

Sunil Urs

Hi,

We have just released v1.8.0 Beta which supports Syncing Multiple Chart Ranges, Vertical Zooming & Controlling Pie/Doughnut Radius. Please refer to the release blog for more information.

Sunil Urs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.