Home Forums Report Bugs minutedata gives monthissue

minutedata gives monthissue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Dear Sunil,

I display linegraph data over the current day. Some of the data i have to display is at that moment between 1 and 3 minutes old the age of data is calculated withhin ($PTEdelta).
    <?php
    $PTEdelta = (($minuut % 15) +15 – $tennetminuut) % 15;
    $PTEdatum = strtotime($row_rsHistWKK[‘id’])- ($PTEdelta * 60);
    ?>
    Normally when i show the data at 10 am i see data from 0:am till 10:am in my graphs.
    Today on the first of the month i see data from 0:am till 10:am plus a horizontal line form 10:am until 12:pm in my graphs.

When i look under water i see datetimestamps 2013-05-31 23:58:00, 2013-05-31 23:59:00, 2013-06-01 00:00:00 etc

The data looks okay.

Is this an issue within the programm or do i overlook something.

By the way i think its a great and userfriendly program

With kind regards

Tim,

Can you please post a screenshot so that it is easier for me figure out what the problem is? Also a sample data (in JSON) that can reproduce the issue would be helpful.

Dear Sunil,

see link for a visual of the issue.
    I adjusted one value to make the issue more Obvious. Its data point 2013-05-31 23:59:30 canged from 0 -> 80

I don’t know much about jason. Is the data is in the example enough?

with kind regards

Tim

Sunil,

i didnt see mu link: here is another try

http://www.kostennetaansluiting.nl/canvasjstryout.php

Tim,

The link doesn’t work. Did you pull it down?… Can you please enable it for a day so that I can have a look.

Sunil,

My mistake. I was cleaning my website of old pages. This one however was not ment to be deleted
    Sorry.
    The page is up again

Tim,

I looked into the data and here is the problem. In JavaScript, Month Value Starts from 0 and ends at 11. I know this is counter intuitive, but that is how it is in JS.

http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/jsref_getmonth.asp

So what is happening is that Month 05 in your data is actually June. As there is no 31st in June, it is being considered as July 1st. Because of this the chart is starting from July 01 23:58 and then moving on to July 01 00:00. This is reason for the oblique line.

Just reduce the month values by one (keeping the range 0-11) and it should work fine.

Tip: You might also want to look at Data/Time formatting if you want Midnight to be displayed as 00 instead of 12.

Thanks for reporting it though. I actually found another bug related to toolTip instead and have fixed the problem. I’ll email you the newer version soon after the doughnut issue is resolved. Public release is couple of days away.

Regards,
    Sunil Urs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.