Home Forums Chart Support Licensing Question(s)

Licensing Question(s)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

I am currently looking for a decent library to help me build some visuals to a WordPress plugin/widget. I was wondering if I would need to use a license in order to offer this to the public or not? If so which one? I won’t be charging for the plugin, just asking for donations to help keep the development up to date.

If you could let me know I’d appreciate that.

Thanks,
    Valandor

valandor62,

Can you please give us more information on the kind of plugin that you are developing. Please email the same to info[at]canvasjs[dot]com

Any screenshots would also help.

Sunil

Hi Sunil,

I will send the email here once I have a screen shot of the application. I really don’t want to build an application that I can’t afford the licensing for.

The first plugin I would develop is a bitcoin price tracking system. It would show a simple line chart to display the last 24 hours of bitcoin information. It would have one data point for every minute, so 1,440 points.

I have a second much larger idea in the works, but I’ll send that information over to the email address as it’s a bit long to type out, and really don’t want to discuss it in the an open forum.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.