Home Forums Chart Support Full date in chart tooltip

Full date in chart tooltip

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Hello,

How can i get full date in Polish “yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss” format in chart tooltip? I want to have day and hour displayed even if i have zoomed view. Also i want to display start and end date of zoomed period.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Joanna.

Joanna,

You can show full date in “yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss” by setting xValueFormatString in dataSeries.

You can refer to this page for more information on formatting dateTime values.

Showing start and end date of zoomed period in toolTip is not possible as of now.

Sunil Urs

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by Anjali.

Dear CanvasJS Team,

I have been waiting for this crucial functionality long time. Could you tell me what is the status? When this functionality will be available? It’s the most important functionality for our project. I can’t wait any longer and please do work with me on finding any workaround. It’s urgent.

After zooming the chart I need to have infromation about chosen start and date datetime. It could be as chart object property. Any other way to read those dates are possible as soon as you have other idea and it could be updated really quickly.

I will appreciate your help and input.

Hi,

may I count on any response please?

Best regards

Joanna,

We are currently considering this feature for v1.8 but haven’t decided on the API or timeline yet. We should have more clarity on this once v1.7 is released – by the end of this month.

Sunil Urs

Hi,

I am patientally waiting for v1.7 to have some information about my most awaiting feature to be released in v1.8. You said that this version 1.7 will be release in the end of April. What is updated date for new version?

to remind you this feature:
    “After zooming the chart I need to have infromation about chosen start and date datetime. It could be as chart object property. Any other way to read those dates are possible as soon as you have other idea and it could be updated really quickly.”

thanks for response!
    Best regards

Joanna,

v1.7 release got delayed a bit. We’ll be releasing it next week. The feature that you requested is one of the most requested features as of now and we are going to implement the same. Its just that we haven’t decided on the API yet. Once the API is decided on, we’ll also consider giving you an internal build at the earliest.

Sunil Urs

Joanna,

We are working on this feature at the moment. Will send you an internal build in couple of days.

Sunil Urs

Dear Sunil,

Thank you so much. I am looking forward this internal build.

Hi,

may I count on any response please?

Best regards

We’ve sent you an internal build over email along with examples. Please note that this version is still under development and final version might have minor changes.

Sunil Urs

I’m as Joanna looking forward to format tooltip date

Lasse,

You can use xValueFormatString to your desired date-format.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.