Home forums Using CanvasJS creating a percent comparison in tooltips

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sunil Urs 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #6386

    mmcgu1966
    Participant

    I have a chart with a splin-area graph of a total value (as Y), then two stacked columns of section sales (as a Y2 value) that combined equal the total value. the chart displays beautifully, showing the stacked columns against the spline area. The values are all in dollars, but I need to have the tooltip content show a percentage value. In other words, if a month has a total of $1000 and the two sections of the stacked-column are $700 and $300 then the tooltip for one section needs to say “70%” and the tooltip for the other section needs to say “30%”. I’m at a loss as to how to create this level of custom tooltip content.
    This is all being dynamically generated by asp as an added bonus.

    #6388

    Sunil Urs
    Keymaster

    You can do so by customizing toolTipContent property.


    Sunil Urs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.