Home forums Using CanvasJS Chart navigation and vertical line marker

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rishabh Rajgarhia 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dragondgold
    Participant

Hello! I have been using HighCharts recently but I decided to switch to CanvasJS due to it’s ability to display large datasets smoothly. I have been reading the example codes and charts features but I can’t find a “Navigation” feature or “Vertical marker”.

is a HighChart showing a navigation panel behind the chart where you can quickly go through all the dataset and when you put the mouse over data a vertical marker is showed displaying x axis value instead specific point value.

Is this possible in CanvasJS? Thank you for your time!

dragondgold
    Participant

Sorry linked isn’t being showed, here it is: http://jsfiddle.net/PMy8Z/embedded/result/

Anjali
    Participant

Hi,

“Navigation” or “Vertical marker(crosshair)” will be released in v1.6 of canvasJs with in coming 4-6 weeks.

“when you put the mouse over data a vertical marker is showed displaying x axis value instead specific point value” for displaying the specific point value, Tooltip property can help you. Here is the example how to use tooltip

Please let me know if it works for you.

fancidev

May I check if this feature is available now? I don’t seem to find it as of v1.8.0-beta4.

Thanks!

We haven’t implemented vertical marker yet but we have implemented stripLines which can be used to achieve the vertical marker.
    Here is an example fiddle depicting the same.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.