Home Forums Chart Support Chart navigation and vertical line marker

Chart navigation and vertical line marker

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Hello! I have been using HighCharts recently but I decided to switch to CanvasJS due to it’s ability to display large datasets smoothly. I have been reading the example codes and charts features but I can’t find a “Navigation” feature or “Vertical marker”.

is a HighChart showing a navigation panel behind the chart where you can quickly go through all the dataset and when you put the mouse over data a vertical marker is showed displaying x axis value instead specific point value.

Is this possible in CanvasJS? Thank you for your time!

Sorry linked isn’t being showed, here it is: http://jsfiddle.net/PMy8Z/embedded/result/

Hi,

“Navigation” or “Vertical marker(crosshair)” will be released in v1.6 of canvasJs with in coming 4-6 weeks.

“when you put the mouse over data a vertical marker is showed displaying x axis value instead specific point value” for displaying the specific point value, Tooltip property can help you. Here is the example how to use tooltip

Please let me know if it works for you.

May I check if this feature is available now? I don’t seem to find it as of v1.8.0-beta4.

Thanks!

We haven’t implemented vertical marker yet but we have implemented stripLines which can be used to achieve the vertical marker.
    Here is an example fiddle depicting the same.

Hi,

I wonder if version 1.9.6 has vertical marker built in?

Thanks!

Hi,

vertical marker is in our roadmap and will be available in upcoming versions soon. :)

@cancanvas, @dragondgold, @fancidev,

[update]

We have just released v2.0 GA with crosshair, axis scale-breaks, 5 new chart types & several other features. Please refer the release blog for more information & let us know your feedback.

We have just released v2.0 Beta 1 with crosshair, new chart-types, axis scale-breaks and new themes. Please refer to the release blog for more information. Do download the latest version from our download page and let us know your feedback.
    ___
    Suyash Singh
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.