Home Forums Feature Requests & Feedback A bigger Export Tab

A bigger Export Tab

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Is it possible to have a bigger Export Tab (the 3 vertical dots on the right top of the Canvas) with just one option of Save as JPEG.

[update]

We have just released v1.9.6 Beta with Methods & Properties, which allows you to programmatically export chart as image, print chart, access internally calculated values, etc. Please refer to the release blog for more information.

Mitul,

You can hide ‘save as PNG’ using CSS. Here is an example.

You can also have a button/link outside chart to export it as JPEG, using dataURL. Here is an example.

Thanks Vishwas for the examples. The hide option works fine. The button/link outside the chart also works fine on a PC running chrome 49. But when i try running it on my android Samsung galaxy note 5 the filename “chart.jpg” is relpaced by the filename of the html document that i execute in chrome. It saves an exact copy of the executing html file when the ‘Download’ link is pressed. Please help. The mobile is also running chrome 49.0.2623.105 on Android 5.1.1.
    Strangely the Export tab on the right top works fine and saves a jpeg image. Even the example in the fiddle runs fine on the mobile.

Mitul,

We checked both the examples in desktop as well as in android and found its working fine. It would help us to resolve the issue if you could create a fiddle of the issue you are facing.

Thanks Vishwas. The problem is resolved. I forgot to add the jquery.js file in the mobile. Works fine now. How does the fiddle work without the jquery.js resource?

Mitul,

JQuery is loaded in the example provided. In JSFiddle, under JavaScript section, you can include libraries like JQuery, AngularJS directly.

Check this Screenshot.

Thanks Vishwas.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.