Today we are releasing 1.8.1 Beta 1 with seven new features and several bug fixes. Below is a summary of this release.
New Features & Enhancement
- Auto-Labelling which automatically handles label placement in the best possible way
- titleWrap which allows you to wrap the axis-title
- labelPlacement which allows you to place stripline label inside or outside the plotArea
- connetNullData which allows you to show discontinuity of dataPoints with dotted lines
- lineColor which allows you to customize the color of line connecting any two dataPoint
- Draw line between indexLabel and dataPoint by setting indexLabelLineThickness
- Indicate whether zoomed region is valid or not – green if valid & red if not valid
- Spline chart was creating loops in few cases where dataPoints were very close.
- Empty legend was taking space
- Axis label was getting clipped towards the starting and end of axis
- Stripline was going out of plotArea and overlapping other elements of chart when showOnTop was set to true and range was exceeding that of axis range.
- Alignment of marker and text in legend was not proper in firefox
- There was too much gap between title and subtitle
- Legend Clipping – In case of Vertical orientation of legend, Legends were getting clipped at the end of maxHeight in few cases
- Pie and Doughnut charts were throwing error if chart size is too small – leading to a negative radius.
- Chart threw error if data is not provided at the time of rendering
Do download the latest version from our download page and let us know your feedback