Today we are releasing 1.6.2 GA with several bug fixes. Below is a summary of this release.
- Browser used to crash if all series related to an axis were hidden while interval is set – used to work fine if the interval is not set.
- If max and min dataPoint y values were zero and if maximum on axisY was set to zero, browser used to crash.
- If both axisY minimum and maximum were set to zero, browser used to crash. Now its ignored if both are set to zero.
- Labels were overlapping when both axisX minimum and maximum was set to zero. Now its ignored if both are set to zero.
- If a page has been zoomed (via browser’s zoom option) and animation is enabled, chart was not rendering.
- If there is no associated dataSeries for axisY and interval is set, browser used to crash.