Today we are releasing 1.6.1 GA with several bug fixes and enhancements. Below is a summary of this release.
- legendMarkerBorderColor & legendMarkerBorderThickness properties in dataPoint and dataSeries.
- Marker Border Color and thickness was not enabled in case of scatter charts.
- Highlighted objects were not visible properly (sometimes partially visible) if they were outside the plotArea. Changed the behavior to show them even if the dataPoints were outside the plotArea.
- When indexLabelPlacement was set to inside, exploded slice used to go outside of plot area because of which it was not getting cleared completely on imploding
- In line type of charts (line, spline, etc) indexLabels used to always appear below the dataPoint while it should come above the dataPoint for positive values.